UGW: Underworld Global Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Word up, K-Dogg!!!

Go down

Word up, K-Dogg!!! Empty Word up, K-Dogg!!!

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:29 pm

Cronoss enters the newly established commish's office, sits down and waits....no one's there, nothing's happening, but Cronoss still waits....he is in his street clothes, not in his gimmick appearance...

"Yo, K-Dogg.....what up, you there? You're makin' yourself rare....I wanna work somethin' out wit'ya!"

Back to top Go down

Word up, K-Dogg!!! Empty Re: Word up, K-Dogg!!!

Post  Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:59 am

(The events within this thread take place before current UGW activity.)

*****BOOOOOM!*****BOOM-BOOM*****BOOOOOM*****BOOM-BOOM-BOOM*****

"only if ya want it --- yes i really want it --- only if ya want it --- yes i really want it"

The bass kicked in first, then the vocals, all of a sudden, startling the visitor Herbert didn't know he had waiting. Herbert strutted out of the attached smaller bedroom that he'd turned into an entertainment room. The room was packed with state of the art audio and video equipment, sporting tons of speakers and a huge flatscreen to screen movies and such. As he strutted out of the room, Herbert was singing along to the Eazy-E track, as he carefully manipulated the 40oz he was carrying in his right hand. The man was dressed in an all black pair of sweats, and a simple white tank top, along with a pair of all white running shoes, and a few gold chains around his neck. Herbert spun around with the music, and that is when he first caught sight of Cronoss. Herbert froze in his tracks, and flashed his winning smile, and pointed right at the visitor.

"Cronoss! my man! what it be, y'all?!" Herbert reached over to his desk and grabbed the large remote control and dialed down the volume a ton, so that it was just light background music.

'now wonder whut he wants ta be called? Cronoss, Jonah, Mr. Cron? aint no tellin!' Herbert thought before he continued.

Herbert gestured to his fully stocked mini-bar.

"anything tha H-Dog can get ya? or duz ya wanna get down ta business?"

Herbert leaned on the front of his desk and took a swig off his 40.
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld

http://www.midstateoffice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:44 am

Jonah takes a look at the minibar and flashes a grin.

"Uh hell yeah yuh can gimme sum...you know that highball drink? It's called Chaos City...which, by the way, brings us right down to business...I got a problem with the way things are runnin' here. I think, maybe we can work something out to teach JBT a little lesson, what do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum