UGW: Underworld Global Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for me to shine

2 posters

Go down

Time for me to shine Empty Time for me to shine

Post  Gunzo Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:00 pm

Gunzo walks towards the commissioner's office and can't help but notice all the fanciful bling bling deco. He knocks on the door waiting for a reply. Hearing nothing, Gunzo knocks again. Again, nothing... Gunzo turns the knob and enters the office. He screens the room and finds that the commissioner is not around. The mini bar at the corner of the room catches his attention and he walks over. He searches for a bottle of Jack Daniels and pours himself a glass. "Hell, this is living. Much better than Taggert's room. Makes people feel so tight-assed and old"

Gunzo walks over to the sofa and sits down. Soon, the door opens...
Gunzo
Gunzo
Champion

Back to top Go down

Time for me to shine Empty Re: Time for me to shine

Post  Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:13 pm

Stepping through the doorway, is the Commissioner, Herbert Kornfeld, clearly taking his time, making his visitor wait. Looking around the room, Herbert sees he has a guest.

"whut tha?! sorry, yo! H-Dog be'z a busy man, ya dig? get compfy, have yaself a drink! it's all good!"

Herbert gestures to his bar.

'damn! H-Dog need himself a secretary ta greet folks an let me know they be here! das on tha real!' Herbert thinks to himself, as he takes a seat behind his large glass desk.

"so whut can tha H-Dog do for tha Executor champ!?"
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld

http://www.midstateoffice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunzo Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:50 pm

(OOC: Actually this was meant to happen before I became the champ. But oh well, I'll RP about something else Razz )

Gunzo looks up at Kornfield "Now, we all know that the title belts are not given enough heat in recent matches until some individuals won it. For example, the Executor Belt. I'm not boasting or anything. But with me as Executor champion, UGW has more than entertainment here."

Gunzo sips more whiskey and continues "Now, me winning the belt while being a little insane has made people realised that I am not a pushover. I have diverted people's attention back to the fight in the ring instead of all the nonsense happening outside the ring. I am not exactly with Thraxas in his ideas of uprising and chaos. But you gotta understand that people like me, Cronoss and Thraxas are forced to act the way we did because we were not treated fairly by Taggert. Cronoss always got short changed for the past two seasons. We all know he got the skills to be the cruiser champ but never gets a serious shot at it..."

Gunzo pauses while "never mind erase that. The reason why I join in this madness is because I want this madness that Taggert bring in us to stop and to see what exactly we need. I don't know about the rest but it sure is funny when things go out of hand don't they? Ahhhahahah hhahahahaa aaahhahahah. Now I want your assurance that my match against Experta to be held in the grandest stage of all. I want that match to be a Cage match. I want only one of us to walk out champion and no draws by any incompetent referees. This time there will be no interference from anyone at all. Deal?"
Gunzo
Gunzo
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:04 pm

(OOC: I know, my bad. I'm trying to roll with what has happened up until now, even the last show, working to the season ender.)

Herbert took his chin between his thumb and index finger for a second.

'a cage be drawin in numbahz, fuh sho!' Herbert thought to himself. 'but if taggert aint feelin it, then I'z gotsta make it happen on muh own! aint lookin ta piss no one off if they want a request from me. plus this guy, his partner an tha rest of the team they rumored ta be workin wit, could be jus tha kinda team H-Dog need ta keep the pressure on taggert's back!'

Herbert stepped over to his desk, quickly punching up the show lineup for the last show of the season. Looking over the suggested matches, Herbert saw no reason why this match couldn't happen. But, Taggert left it off the lineup! Looking up from his monitor, Herbert smiled a wide grin at Gunzo.

"H-Dog gonna put it out there, yo! cage match it be! all ya gotsta do is bring it! But... it aint gonna be til next season, yo! that cool wit you?!"
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunzo Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:31 pm

Gunzo grins "Better make sure this will be underway first thing into the next season. I want this to be huge. I want all attention to be on it because I want to show everybody that Gunzo will no longer lose to Experta."

Gunzo gets up and walks towards the door. As he put his hand on the knob, he turns slightly to look at Herbert "One more thing, as you know how recent events go. Taggert seems hell bent on reclaiming control over his city. Now I am fine with that because I never wanted go so far, but seeing how Thraxas always makes thing interesting I tag along. I just wanna let you know that in my perspective, wrestling is wrestling, rioting is yet another issue altogether. I come here first and foremost, wanting to be the best wrestler. My life here has been screwed by other people causing me to act the way I am today. A pity I should say. But seeing how my own madness actually earned me this Executor belt, I'll say the joker is set to play for a long time. Indulge in my little petty pranks and senseless humour. It'll do some good around here... at the expense of others."

Gunzo raise his left hand sticking his thumb out "Just to let you know where I stand. Alright?"
Gunzo
Gunzo
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:07 pm

"oh werd!" Herbert shouted, as he moved towards the door, where Gunzo was on his way out.

"H-Dog jus' gotz one thing ta ask. there may come a time when I'z might be needin ya help, so I mightz come an call on ya, dig? you and ya partner even!"

Herbert held out a hand to shake on the deal he was throwing out there.
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld

Back to top Go down

Post  Gunzo Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 am

Gunzo looks at Herbert's out stretched hand and thinks to himself Not a bad offer. He might get me somewhere higher in the order of things. Besides, it will be fun working with him rather than that boring Taggert.

Gunzo grasps Herbert's hand. "Deal. Partnership with mutual benefits I should say."
Gunzo
Gunzo
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum