UGW: Underworld Global Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want some recognition

2 posters

Go down

I want some recognition Empty I want some recognition

Post  Thraxas Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:18 am

Thraxas walks up to the commishners new door and throws it wide open nearly braking it from the hinges. Inside some hip hop music is playing and the commishner Herbert H-Dogg Kornfield is sat on a chaise long with two young ladies. Thraxas looks at the sign his eyes glowing a menacing red colour "Kornfield your meant to be the new commishner round here but as of yet I havn't seen a lot of how shall I put commishing going off, Taggert starts a competition for the cruiser Title and leaves me out I could beat anyone of those pussys, while wearing a blindfold not only that he Kidnaps Lillith who is in innocent in our little game"

Thraxas screams in rage "Dam it when am I gonna get some recognition around here, you know Ive tried to turn over a new leaf and help the people out I really have but if things don't start to change soon I might have to show you just what sadistic means" Thraxas walks over to the H-Doggs drink cabinet and grabs the handle ripping it off the door he then punchs his fist through the glass cutting his hand badly, he withdraws his hand and pulls out one of the large pieces of glass and starts to lick his own blood off it. "Well when do I get my chance"
Thraxas
Thraxas
Champion

Back to top Go down

I want some recognition Empty Re: I want some recognition

Post  Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:06 pm

Herbert quickly gets to his feet, as the man known as Thraxas continues to rant. Looking over his shoulder, Herbert nods for his two ladies to stay back out of the fray.

'whut this crazy fool want any damn way?! all bustin up in muh joint, breakin shit! damn!' Herbert thinks to himself as he looks Thraxas over.

Herbert reaches into his pocket, pulling out his cell, hitting speed dial on one of the numbers, then drops it back into his pocket.

"so H-Dog take it ya be'z lil frazzled wit tha GM, eh? tell me 'bout it, yo! all he do is tha wrong thing, stompin down on tha wrong peepz! ya dig?!"

Herbert walks over to his cooler and pulls out two 40oz bottles of malt liquor, setting one down in front of Thraxas, and popping the other open for himself, then takes a drink.

"so whut we gonn' do 'bout dis, eh?"

Herbert tries not to let the damage to his office get to him, as he tries to figure out what exactly Thraxas wants.
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld

http://www.midstateoffice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thraxas Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Thraxas starts laughing and picks up the bottle "No offence meant I just though thow somebody else would see us, We have me Black as the ace of spades talking like a rich white man, and then you all snow white talkin like a brother from the hood, listen If ya did'nt understand me first I just want to be in the mix, Ya dig me, I wasn't involved in the cruiserweight match and neither where a lot of others, now destineys Messanger, nothing against the man but he was in the competion and he blew it, so why should he get first shot, It seems to me unless your willing to join the kiss my ass club Taggert won't even give you a chance, And I'm getting a liitle bit hot under the collar dig, I'm not saying hand me the title, I'm all for compatition I' just want a chance that's all i'm asking" with that Thraxas walks over to the door and slams it open as he is about to leave he shouts over his shoulder "Don't worry I'll get you a better Drinks cabinet oh, And who ever you called tell them I said hi ans thanks for th drink"
Thraxas
Thraxas
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:57 pm

"well tha rumors be all like whoa! ya heard? H-Dog be hearin that you an ya pal Gunzo be scoopin up othaz ta roll wit! tryin ta build a lil crew? maybe with tha recent drama, H-Dog can offer up some extra muscle to tha gang, werd? in return, if we make a big enough statement, maybe we can talk title with tha GM's back up against tha wall!"
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld
Herbert 'H-Dog' Kornfeld

http://www.midstateoffice.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Thraxas Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:43 am

Thraxas stops and laughs " Oh they where right about you , you are so sharp you cut yourself," Thraxas turns "I would have to speak to the others I'm sure though they would be intrested though, I'm sure we could work together quite well in fact you are right one or two have expressed an intrest. And to think you get back in the bussiness of managing champs again like Gunzo, I'll give you the crew's decision later" With that Thraxas walks ut the door.
Thraxas
Thraxas
Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum