UGW: Underworld Global Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Security detail

Go down

Security detail Empty Security detail

Post  Thraxas Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:19 pm

Thraxas storm's into Herbert's Office and see's him packing his stuff into box's to be moved to his new office.
Thraxas walks up to Herebert Clapping
-
Thraxas "Congratulations are in order, well done now you the man I suppose I should call you boss now, well you know me I'm not one for doffing my cap to Authority, I have a propasal for you. When I came to see you last time you was straight up with me so I will be straight up with you"
Thraxas walks over to one of the chairs moves the box and sit's down he then put's his feet up on what used to be Herbert's desk. Reach's in his jacket and pull's out a Cigarette he light's it and blow's a ring of smoke into the air.

Thraxas" Now I was going to accept the offer you made me but thing's have defintley changed. But I'm not here to cause Khaos ha ha ha, a new page is there to be written and we have no bad blood between us"-
Thraxas takes a another puff of the cigarette exhaling the smoke slowly
-
Thraxas"Seem's to me your going to need some muscle to keep order as Huck would say, so I'm here to offer Khaos servicers as Enforcers, now I know your going to say what do I wan't in return. It's not much somthing I know you can make happen. I wan't that punk Webb to suffer. I wan't him in what ever you can think is the most sadistic, Brutal Obscene type of match you are willing to make. I don't care if it is a Last blood Cage match or a Hell in a Cell I quit match, or even that Meat Grinder match from last week I won't him screaming in pain. So what do you say hey any match like that has got to be good for bussiness right"
Thraxas
Thraxas
Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum